Bogor

My Blog: A Circle in Time
Get a Voki now!

Notorious B.i.g. - Big Poppa.mp3
Download at rapidlibrary mp3 music
Rapid Library

My Blog

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A Circle in Time


"A CIRCLE IN TIME"
(For my dear friend, Bapak Munawar)

Life is like a circle,
someone once said...
A circle in time is what we must have...
We started this journey so long ago,
If you asked me back then I wouldn't have known...
Let's continue this journey for many more years...
For this circle in life, I don't want to ever close...
For if it closes,we will be no more...
And if that ever happens,I'll be torn to the core...
For life is a circle,
someone once said...
Let's leave this one never to end......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor

Gloria Gaynor widget by 6L & AC