Bogor

My Blog: My Grandma
Get a Voki now!

Notorious B.i.g. - Big Poppa.mp3
Download at rapidlibrary mp3 music
Rapid Library

My Blog

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Grandma


My Grandma's Touch

I miss you Grandma,
I miss your touch,
Our memories I carry with me ,
Our special times together, I miss much.....

Pies and cakes,
Homemade fruitcakes at Lebaran,
An aroma of love filled her kitchen
There was only one Grandma like mine.....



Grandma's words of wisdom and wit ,
Put your faith in the Lord, come what may ,
A determination that spoke never quit ,
She would tell me, where there's a will there's a way......

What an honor to know my Grandma,
Her smile and presence had meant so much ,
I thank the Lord for making her,
For you see it was Him who gave her that touch....

Labels:

I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor

Gloria Gaynor widget by 6L & AC